Kelly Molson had the pleasure of presenting to Anglia Ruskin University Tourism & Events students yesterday, on the subject of Pre-booking and its use in managing visitors to reduce queues and increasing visitor confidence.
In the talk Kelly discusses:
- The pros and cons of pre-booking to both the attraction and the consumer
- Puts forward a case for pre-booking for free to attend attractions and tourist spots
- Why demand for exclusive/VIP experiences will be high in 2021 and beyond
- How pre-booking enhances the visitor experience
- How digital/virtual events showcase your attractions nationally and internationally and builds brand awareness
I definitely need to up my ‘talk naming game’ though. Pete Edwards smashed mine out the park by leading a session titled ‘Capacity planning at historic sites, Spirit of Place (and why he had to say no to Snoop Dogg)’.